Childbirth Education Class
This is a 2 session class. In the first session we will discuss the labor process, water birth, and coping tools for natural childbirth. The second session is focused on review of session 1, postpartum and infant care including car seats.
Free for our clients and partner or support person, $45 for others
2017 childbirth CLASS DATES:
- Date: Tuesday, May 16 & 23 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, July 11 & 18 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, September 12 & 19 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, November 14 & 21 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
Breastfeeding is a natural and healthy, but can also be difficult and may require extra instruction and support. Our goal is to give every woman the help and support she needs to successfully breastfeed her baby.
This is a free class open to our clients and anyone who would like to take this class.
2017 breastfeeding class dates
- Date: Tuesday, May 30 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, July 25 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, September 26 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Date: Tuesday, November 28 Time: 6:30-8:30pm
Other Classes and Events
FREE INFANT MASSAGE CLASS- coming soon- call for more information.
Mother-To-Mother Group - Growing Family Birth Center,LLC welcomes all moms and children to out monthly group meetings. We host them on the 2nd Friday of each month to discuss topics of interest, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and parenting. It's a great chance to meet other mom's in the area and for other little ones to interact.
The time and location changes depending on the weather and number of mothers attending, so please check up with our Facebook page or call our office at 541-259-2500.